Friday, February 13, 2009

We watched TV tonight - first night I've not been working all week long. The sad part is because the project I've been doing has been put on hold until a certain problem can be solved, so theoretically my nights will be free for a while. Which isn't really sad, it just illustrates that I work too much.

ANNNYway.

after the recorded show was over the news was on - and there were submitted pictures by all sorts of people of the "unusual" snow we had today. The kids were telling me I should have submitted the pictures I took. Maybe.

But I started to laugh, because we didn't really take pictures in the snow where we grew up because it was par for the course, not a unique event to be celebrated with pictures. We did take pictures when we were doing fun things in the snow, but not "snow pictures".

Maybe it was just funny to me.

1 comment:

  1. very true. Mom was big on pictures for a purpose: people-doing pictures/ not just 'pretty' pics.

    ReplyDelete