Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm not old enough to be dealing with this...


The eldest child, having gotten her license at the dmv had to put up with me and my phone taking pictures.

To be fair, I wasn't the only parent there with a camera, ok?

Here she is waiting to get her drivers test processed so we can leave.

And HERE is the young horndog who was in line behind her AFTER she turned in her paperwork.











Shoot me now.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH, once again. . . THIS is what I have to look forward to?? Can I please stay with my little pony and pig tails please??? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that picture! I hope L got a big kick out of it!! I would never have gotten those looks when I got *MY* license ;->

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the worse-feared things of eventual parenthood would be that. If I would actually see somebody look at a daughter of mine that way, I wouldn't be able to keep myself from setting 'em straight. And to trust a kid with a car..wow!

    ReplyDelete